Extra-curricular clubs play an important role at Beacon Rise. Each year, pupils at our school can participate in a wide range of extra-curricular activities provided free of charge by staff members. In 2019/2020 alone, we offered over 40 extra-curricular clubs as we firmly believe that this provision helps our pupils to:
- Develop their confidence and self-belief
- Explore new interests and skills
- Be part of a team and have a sense of belonging
- Build new friendships and develop their social skills
- Maintain a healthy and active lifestyle
Over recent years these clubs have included football, craft, rugby, gardening, choir, athletics, art, maths, musical theatre, archery, golf, film, and dance. Click here to see our current extra-curricular provision.