School Business Leader
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint a well-qualified and experienced School Business Leader to join our Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ school team. This role has significant extra responsibility and subsequent remuneration to that of a School Business Manager. The successful candidate will:
- Contribute to the planning, decision making, development and future direction of the school through the preparation of reports and provision of strategic advice to the School’s Governing Body and School’s Leadership Team.
- To lead and manage the operation of the school’s finances and procedures and monitor effectiveness of expenditure and usage of resources (VFM) reporting to and advising SLT and Governors.
- Responsible for the generation of income in school, and securing sponsorship.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of effective administration processes, including the recruitment and management of the school’s support staff.
- To be responsible for the contract management of all outsourced activities.
- To be responsible for the overall maintenance and development of the school premises.
- Act as the School’s Health and Safety Co-ordinator
- Promote the school within the wider community through effective marketing strategies
The successful candidate should:
- Have degree level education, or equivalent relevant qualification, with a financial element and / or substantial relevant post-qualification experience at professional, management or supervisory level including experience of budgetary control or associated financial duties.
- Demonstrate significant and successful experience of leadership and management in either the public or private sector at a senior level.
- Have excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Be proactive and motivated with a creative, flexible approach to solving problems.
- Be experienced and skilled in financial management and procedures and able to use IT systems and packages confidently and competently.
- Be able to work under pressure in a busy environment whilst retaining positive working relationships.
Please only apply if you:
- are willing to make an outstanding contribution to the community of our school
- have outstanding relationships with pupils and parents
Visits to the school are welcome on Thursday 29th June at 5pm. Please contact the school office to arrange.
Closing Date: 7th July
Interviews: 13th July
To receive more information and to apply for this great opportunity, please email the school or contact:
Miss C Colton
School Business Manager
Beacon Rise Primary School
Required from 01st September 2017 a permanent cleaner for 10 hours a week, all year round, Monday to Friday 3.20pm – 5.20pm. The successful applicant should be positive, flexible and friendly and work as a member of a team who welcome like-minded people to join them. The job is undertaken as part of a fully supported team.
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out general cleaning duties to provide a clean, hygienic and safe environment for teaching and other school activities. Full training is given.
Beacon Rise Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates for this post are expected to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to vetting including a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing date: 12pm on Friday 07th July 2017.
Interviews are scheduled to take place w/c Monday 10th July 2017.
Lunchbreak Supervisor x 2
Required, from Monday 04th September, to join our friendly and well-motivated team at this outstanding school. The job involves supervising children (aged 4–11 years) in the dining hall, classrooms and playgrounds. Full training is given.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Some roles may need to comply with the ‘Childcare Act 2006’ and the ‘Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009’ where additional disclosure of information will be required.
Closing Date: 12pm on Friday 07th July 2017
Interviews to take place Friday 14th July 2017